View in original language
- Oat flour | 2 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Salt | to taste
- Coconut oil | 1 tablespoon
- Place the eggs, milk, oatmeal, salt and oil in a blender. Beat until it forms an homogeneous mass.
- Grease the skillet or pancake maker with coconut oil, and place over medium heat.
- With the help of a ladle, place in the skillet and spread. Wait for one side to cook and turn to cook the other side.
- Remove from the skillet, place on a plate and you can put the stuffing to your liking.
Then put the tomato sauce on top. And it can serve!
Did you like this recipe?