Nuggets - The Best
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pieces of raw chicken breast fillet | 1 kg
- grated carrot | 1 cup
- grated zucchini | 1 cup
- Oat bran | 10 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 cup
- Minced garlic | 1 tablespoon
- Ground cumin | 1 coffee spoon
- Smoked paprika | 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Parsley and chives, chopped | 2 tablespoon
- Sea salt | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Coarsely ground unsweetened corn flakes | to taste
- Black and white sesame | to taste
- Amaranth Flakes | to taste
- Start by preparing the flour for breading. In a bowl mix the corn flakes, amaranth, sesame, salt and a little smoked paprika. Reserve.
- To make the nuggets dough, pulse the chicken in a food processor until completely ground.
- Transfer to a container and mix the onion, garlic, olive oil, paprika, salt, carrot, zucchini, green seasoning, cumin, pepper and oat bran until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Grease your hands with olive oil and shape the nuggets in the shape and size of your choice. Dip in the seasoned flour that was reserved.
- Arrange the nuggets on a baking sheet greased with olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for about 30 minutes. (Turn sideways halfway through)
Did you like this recipe?