View in original language
- Cup of natural full-fat yogurt with two ingredients | 1 unit(s)
- Whole milk | 1 l
- In a pan heat the milk.
Don't let it boil!
Turn off the heat and let it cool for a few minutes!
Put your finger in the milk if you can stay pleasantly for up to 10 seconds! It's in the right spot!
Attention: If the milk is hot it will stop the fermentation process! That's why it's important to respect the temperature!
- In a bowl, place a ladle of this warm milk and mix the glass of natural yogurt until it involves completely. Add the mixture to the rest of the milk and mix well! Gently!
- Cover the pan, wrap in a towel to keep warm. Put it somewhere well closed (cupboard for example) and keep for 12 hours.
- After that time, open the pan and your yogurt will be ready!
Transfer to a glass jar and place in the fridge.
Consume up to 5 days!
Reserve a cup of homemade yogurt to repeat the process!
- Suggestion for consumption!
Vitamins, mix in granola, make cake, Oats, consume with fruits!
Did you like this recipe?