View in original language
- V1 sour cream or curd or ricotta cream1 tablespoon
- Water3 tablespoon
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt1 to taste
- Tomato Extract3 tablespoon
- Slice of mozzarella cheese or rennet1 unit(s)
- Oregano1 to taste
- In a mug or ramekin, place the oat bran, cream of milk, and a little water and salt, stir until smooth.
- Add the yeast and stir some more.
- Put the sauce on top and the cheese and then the oregano.
- Light in the oven on high for 10 min. I think in the microwave it should take about 2/3 min. That's all it is, nothing more!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Frying pan hamburger bun