Moyashi with chicken breast
View in original language
- Chicken breast (sassami)500 g
- Moyashi250 g
- Small onion1 unit(s)
- Shoyo4 tablespoon
- Basil1 coffee spoon
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil2 tablespoon
- Wash the Moyashi well, let it drain and set aside.
- Season the chicken with basil, salt, black pepper, olive oil
- Grill the chicken in the skillet. Let one side cook and only turn when ready. (For the chicken to be soft you only turn once).
- Remove the chicken and in the same skillet that grilled the chicken, place the chopped onion and sauté until wilted, adding a little oil.
- Add the Moyashi and sauté until it wilts. Add the soy sauce, taste and adjust salt if necessary.
- Place the grilled chicken on top of the Moyashi, sprinkle with green chives (chives and parsley), cover to heat the chicken and as soon as it heats up, it's ready to serve. Enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
chicken breast fillet
Macaroni with chicken breast
Carrot Salad with Chicken Breast
Salad with chicken breast