View in original language
- Tomato2 unit(s)
- Onion2 tablespoon
- Green Smell1 tablespoon
- Nutrisoup (Protein Soup)1 tablespoon
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Olive oil to taste
- Cut the tomato into slices about 1 cm wide.
- Take off the middle part. Book the Rounds.
- The middle part cut into cubes.
- In a bowl place the tomato, the green smell, the onion, the Nutrisoup and the egg. Mix everything well and set aside.
- In a fig tree, pass the Olive Oil just to grease. Take it to the low fire and put the tomato slices.
- Place the mixture you made with the egg inside the slices.
- Cover the skillet and let it cook well on one side.
- Turn the omelets to bake on the other side.
- Serve warm. It's a great snack option for those on a diet.