Microwave easy prestige cookie
View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Natural yogurt1 tablespoon
- Oat flour2 tablespoon
- Coconut Flour1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder1 tablespoon
- Organic Baking Powder1 teaspoon
- Green Banana Biomass1 cup
- Cocoa powder2 tablespoon
- Demerara sugar2 tablespoon
- Coconut oil2 tablespoon
- Grated unsweetened coconut to taste
- Dark chocolate 70%30 g
- First beat the eggs until foamy with the help of a fork or fouet.
- Add the yogurt and beat well
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well
- Grease a small microwave-safe glass mold with a little butter and cocoa powder.
- Put the dough in the greased shape and take it to the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool and unmold. cover
- Roof: In a small pan, place the Banana Verde biomass, cocoa powder, sugar and coconut oil.
- In low fire, stir until it comes off the pan, in brigadeiro point.
- Cover the cupcake with this brigadeiro and decorate with grated coconut.
- Grind the dark chocolate 70% and decorate your cupcake.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
LowCarb microwave cake
Microwave banana bread
Microwave LowCarb Cake