View in original language
- Chicken eggs2 unit(s)
- Tapioca Gum1 tablespoon
- Guacamole2 tablespoon
- Tuna or Shredded Chicken3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Spicy paprika to taste
- Olive Oil1 teaspoon
- In a bowl, using a fork, mix the eggs, tapioca, paprika and salt. Stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Spread the oil in the skillet.
- Quickly heat the skillet and pour in half of the egg mixture.
- When the dough starts to set on the sides and lightly brown the bottom, turn it over to cook the other side.
- Press the dough so that it remains thin.
- When golden, remove from the skillet and repeat the process with the other part of the dough.
- On a plate, place the dough and cover 1/4 of it with the guacamole, another 1/4 with the tuna and leave the other half without stuffing.
- Make a cut in the dough by dividing the unstuffed part into two.
- Fold one end over the guacamole filling.
- Fold this part over the tuna filling. And finally, fold the remaining portion to close the crepioca. Is ready.