View in original language
- Ground or minced meat on the tip of a knife | 400 g
- Onion in brunoise | 1/2 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise | 1 tablespoon
- Mustard | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Parsley and chives | to taste
- Gems | 2 unit(s)
- Keep the meat very cold at all times!
- In a bowl mix the meat, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and chives, pepper and onion, mix very well
- In a rim, mold the tartar and finish with the yolk in the center, with a little fleur de sel on top.
Did you like this recipe?