View in original language
- tender meat of your choice500 g
- oatmeal1/2 cup
- egg whites2 unit(s)
- chia1/2 cup
- olive oil1 dessert spoon
- crushed garlic1 unit(s)
- grated mozzarella1 cup
- Parmesan3 tablespoon
- Season the steaks with crushed garlic and salt.
- Then pass in the lightly beaten egg whites and then in the chia, then in the egg whites and oatmeal, that is, the process will be repeated twice.
- Bake in a greased loaf pan for 20 minutes.
- It is necessary to turn the steak in ten minutes. After roasting both sides, add tomato sauce and cheese and let it melt for five minutes.