Meat and oat dumpling
View in original language
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Oats | 3 tablespoon
- Salt, parsley, black pepper and chives | to taste
- Small onion | 1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella | 100 g
- Mix all the ingredients and make uniform balls.
- Cut the mozzarella into 1cm cubes
- Stuff the balls and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Or in the AirFryer for 20 min. In any one at 200°
- Wait until golden, but don't leave it too long to dry out the balls. You can add sauce too. Serve as a meal or as an aperitif. Yummy 😋
Did you like this recipe?