Lowcarb zero lactose mini cake
View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Oat bran2 tablespoon
- Grated unsweetened coconut2 tablespoon
- Brown sugar2 tablespoon
- plant milk6 tablespoon
- Yeast1 dessert spoon
- For cocoa powder syrup2 tablespoon
- For the brown sugar syrup2 tablespoon
- For the coconut milk syrup6 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients leaving the yeast last.
- Put it in cupcake molds and take it to the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes, stick with a toothpick to see if it's fully baked inside.
- To cover mix the cocoa with sugar and coconut milk and microwave for 1 minute, keep an eye out so it doesn't overflow.
- And then just wait for it to cool down a little and put the frosting on top of the cookies and sprinkle with grated coconut.