In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Zucchini | 1 unit(s)
- Shredded chicken breast | 200 g
- Light Cottage Cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Natural yogurt | 2 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce | 300 g
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | to taste
- Slice the zucchini on the mandolin. Reserve.
- Season the chicken breast to taste.
I like to use salt, paprika, pepper, oregano, parsley.
Add the cheese and yogurt and mix well.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the chicken on top of the zucchini slice and roll up. (See video). Place the roll on a baking sheet with a little sauce at the bottom.
- Pour tomato sauce over the zucchini cannelloni, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake in a preheated medium oven for about 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?