low carb yakisoba
View in original language
- Zucchini1 unit(s)
- White cabbage100 g
- Red cabbage100 g
- Small carrot1 unit(s)
- Chicken breast200 g
- Garlic, oregano, parsley and salt to taste
- wash the vegetables
- Cut the carrot and zucchini into small cubes or in a spiral
- Cut the cabbages to the thickness of half a centimeter
- In a pan, sauté the garlic and chicken until golden.
- add the vegetables
- Saute just until the cabbages are wilted.
- Add salt, oregano and green smell and serve.
- Cauliflower and broccoli optional.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Low carb omelet pie
Low carb chicken soup
low carb bun