Low carb spinach bread
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Light ricotta cream | 2 teaspoon
- Almond flour | 4 teaspoon
- Baking powder | 1 dessert spoon
- Bundle of Spinach | 1/2 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Saute spinach and set aside
- Whisk together all the other ingredients except the yeast.
- In a bowl, mix the yeast and spinach.
- In a greased shape, put the dough and then place the shape in the oven preheated to 200 degrees. Leave for 15 minutes or wait until golden.
Did you like this recipe?