Low-carb quinoa risotto with chicken
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- White Quinoa Grains | 150 g
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast | 350 g
- Chopped leek | 1/2 cup
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 cup
- Minced garlic | 1 dessert spoon
- Chopped red pepper | 1/4 cup
- grated carrot | 1/4 cup
- Chicken cooking water | to taste
- Cashew nut milk | 1/2 cup
- Sea salt | to taste
- Chopped green seasoning | 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the garlic, onion, bell pepper and leek.
- Add the quinoa, salt, pepper, the shredded chicken, the carrots and a little of the water and cooking the chicken.
- Stir and add the chicken water until the quinoa is al dente.
- Add the cashew nut milk, adjust the salt and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finish with the green seasoning and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?