Low carb lunch
View in original language
- Boiled Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Boiled Zucchini | 1 cup
- Chopped seedless tomato | 1 unit(s)
- yam puree | 4 dessert spoon
- Butter | 1 dessert spoon
- Salt | to taste
- Crushed garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- cut the zucchini into small pieces.
- in a pan put the garlic and oil and sauté the zucchini, add salt and drip a little water and let it cook on low heat.
- put water in a pan, let it boil, add two eggs and let it cook for five minutes.
- cook the yam in water and salt. Once cooked, knead with the aid of a fork, in a pan, place the garlic and butter, saute and add the mashed yam and adjust the salt.
- Wash the tomato, remove the pit and cut into small squares.
Did you like this recipe?