low carb hiding place
View in original language
- chopped cabotiá pumpkin | 400 g
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream | 2 tablespoon
- grated mozzarella cheese | 100 g
- butter | 1 tablespoon
- Shrimp or chicken breast or ground beef | 200 g
- Garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 to taste
- In a skillet, sauté the shrimp and set aside. In a pan, place the butter, garlic, pumpkin, mix, add water and salt to taste, let it cook, mash the pumpkin, add the cream, mix and set aside. In a bowl, place the shrimp, pumpkin puree, cover with grated cheese, bake at 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?