Low Carb bread
View in original language
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Almond flour | 1 cup
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese | 50 g
- Water | 3 tablespoon
- Yogurt | 3 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Sunflower seeds (optional) | to taste
- Cold coconut oil for greasing | to taste
- Blend the ingredients except for the yeast in a blender.
- Add the chemical baking powder and beat to incorporate.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil, cold in paste, if not, put a little in the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes
- bake at 200 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or
Did you like this recipe?