Low carb banana muffin
View in original language
- Ripe bananas | 2 unit(s)
- chickpea flour | 2 cup
- oatmeal | 1 cup
- eggs | 2 unit(s)
- coconut oil | 1 cup
- warm water | 1 cup
- honey | 1 to taste
- cinnamon powder | 1 dessert spoon
- chemical yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Let the oven heat up while you make the dough.
- Blend everything in a blender except the bananas and baking powder.
- Take it out in the blender and add the two very ripe mashed bananas, check if it's sweet and add the yeast
- put about 2 tablespoons more or less in cupcake molds (greased), on top you can put banana as it is in the photo and finally put the cinnamon powder on top.
Did you like this recipe?