Light cod with potato
View in original language
- Cod in pieces | 1 kg
- Sliced Potatoes | 1 kg
- Capers | 3 tablespoon
- Chopped Green Olives | 1/2 cup
- White raisins | 1/2 cup
- Crushed Garlic Cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Parsley | 3 tablespoon
- Olive oil for drizzling | 1 tablespoon
- Leave the cod to soak overnight, changing the water several times.
- In a bowl, mix the capers, garlic, olives, raisins and parsley.
- Layer the cod, potatoes and the caper mixture.
- Add 1 cup of water, bring to a boil and cover.
- Cook for 30 minutes over white heat.
- Drizzle with olive oil and chopped parsley
Did you like this recipe?