Lemon Biscuit 🍋🍋
View in original language
- Rice flour | 1/2 cup
- Corn starch | 1/4 cup
- Demerara sugar | 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice | 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil (full) | 1 dessert spoon
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Water (add until the dough forms) | 30 ml
- Place in a container and mix the first six ingredients little by little.
- While mixing the dough manually, add water until the dough is moldable, helping your hands to make the dough soft and easy to shape.
- Try to add water little by little, thus preventing the dough from becoming liquid.
- Make balls and take it to the oven at 180° degrees for approx 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?