Kibe Lowcarb stuffed with Cream cheese
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Cooked white quinoa grains1 cup
- Ground beef400 g
- Chopped tomato without skin and seed1/2 cup
- Chopped Onion1/3 cup
- Chopped Red Bell Pepper1/4 cup
- Chopped Garlic1 dessert spoon
- Chopped mint1 dessert spoon
- Chopped Green Spice to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sea Salt to taste
- Cream cheese120 g
- Mix all ingredients well (except Cream cheese) until you get a homogeneous mass.
- On a platter put half the dough, spread the Cream cheese on top and cover with the rest of the dough.
- Take to preheated oven 220ºC to bake for about 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Special Christmas Cake 🎄
baião de dois
Lactose-free passion fruit milkshake
Strawberry milk shake