homemade coconut milk
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Dry coconut | 1 unit(s)
- Hot water | 1 l
- Break the coconut and remove it from the shell, use a spoon.
- If desired, remove the brown skin from the coconut. But you can do with, but the milk is not so white.
- Place the coconut and hot water in the blender and blend for 3 min.
- Strain and you will get 1L of homemade coconut milk and the grated coconut.
- You can freeze this grated coconut to make recipes later or dry it in the oven and you will have dry grated coconut!
- Store the milk in the refrigerator in a tightly closed jar for up to 7 days.