View in original language
- Chicken breast fillet | 150 g
- yam | 100 g
- lettuce | 1 to taste
- tomato | 1/2 unit(s)
- eggplant | 1 unit(s)
- salt | 1 to taste
- crushed garlic | 3 unit(s)
- butter | 1 dessert spoon
- season the chicken with salt and garlic and grill in a skillet with a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a pan, place the garlic and oil and sauté, then place the eggplant cut into medium cubes, add salt and chopped tomato, if necessary add 1/4 cup of water and let it cook on low heat.
- cook the yam with water and salt In a pressure cooker. Once cooked, mash with the help of a fork or pass through a potato masher. In a pan put the garlic and butter, sauté and add the yam and hit the salt.
- On a large, shallow plate, assemble your lunch as shown in the photo.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like