View in original language
- Braised minced kale to taste
- Lettuce1 unit(s)
- Tomato1/2 unit(s)
- Beans1/2 cup
- Scrambled eggs2 unit(s)
- Pineapple1 unit(s)
- Grated Cauliflower1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Crushed garlic3 unit(s)
- Grate the cauliflower in the coarse grater to taste
- then put garlic and oil in a pan and sauté the cauliflower, add salt and 1/4 of a cup of water, let it cook over low heat.
- Wash the cabbage leaves and chop very thin with the help of a knife, in a pan put the garlic and oil and sauté the cabbage and put salt and turn off the fire and leave it, covered.
- Cook the scrambled eggs in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- wash the lettuce and tomato and cut.
- Assemble your plate according to the photo and place 1/2 cup of beans and a slice of pineapple for dessert.