Healthy cashew 4 ingredients (functional)
View in original language
- Roasted peanuts without shell | 150 g
- Brown sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Coconut milk | 4 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder | 1 tablespoon
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of roasted peanuts to decorate.
The rest of the peanut blend in the blender until it becomes a fine farofinha.
- Mix the crushed peanuts, sugar, cocoa powder and coconut milk (or water) in a bowl. Place in the fridge for 10 min.
- Shape the cashews by hand greased with coconut oil and decorate each sweet with a half of roasted peanut.
Did you like this recipe?