Gluten-free savory cake for lunch
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Rice Flour1 cup
- Tapioca2 tablespoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Natural unsweetened yogurt170 g
- Cake yeast1 tablespoon
- Canned sardines with oil1 unit(s)
- Boiled and diced carrots1 unit(s)
- Chopped hearts of palm100 g
- Chopped seedless tomato1 unit(s)
- Chopped red onion2 tablespoon
- Green smell to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- I started by mixing the eggs and yogurt with a whisk, then added the rice flour and tapioca, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- I added the rest of the ingredients and mixed well, lastly the yeast and the green smell. Grease an aluminum mold with a hole in the middle with coconut oil and sprinkle rice flour, pour all the dough into the mold.
- Before taking it to the oven, I decorated the cake with a little of each filling ingredient, baked it for 40 minutes at 200°
- I waited to cool down and unfolded. In the dough, I used the sardine oil itself, if you want to replace it with olive oil, it's great too.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Gluten-free savory pie
Gluten-free coconut yogurt cake