garlic bread pizza
View in original language
- Egg | 4 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Oat or rice flour | 4 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Cloves | 4 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Parsley | to taste
- Mozzarella | 300 g
- Milk | 2 tablespoon
- In a bowl add the 4 eggs, the 2 tablespoons of milk, the 2 tablespoons of oil and the salt. Hit it well.
- Add 4 tablespoons of oat (or rice) flour, add the yeast and mix well.
- Grease a pizza tray with butter and pour the dough.
- After spreading the dough, put it in the oven for 7 minutes at 180°C.
- In a blender, add the garlic cloves along with the cream cheese and butter.
- After beating the garlic cream, remove it to a bowl and add the parsley and 100 g of mozzarella and mix with the cream.
- Spread the cream on top of the pizza and finish with the 200 g of mozzarella. Bake in the oven until the cheese melts.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Low Carb Garlic Bread
Gluten Free Garlic Bread