Fit Risotto by Fungui Secci by Dani Nunes
View in original language
- Cauliflower | 1 unit(s)
- Fungui Secci | 100 g
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Garlic | to taste
- Onion | to taste
- Green Smell | to taste
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Parmesan | 100 g
- Cook the cauliflower in the microwave in a bag suitable for this purpose, for approximately 13 minutes. (it should not be too soft, but soft)
- Boil the fungui in 1 cup of water to hydrate it for 5 minutes. Reserve the cooking water and chop the fungui.
- Chop the cauliflower, as if it were rice, including the stalks.
- In a pan, wither the onion in the butter and the garlic. add the cauliflower
- Season the cauliflower and add the mushrooms. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add the cream and little by little the fungui broth. It should be creamy.
- Adjust the salt and add the chopped parsley.
- Finish with the parmesan. Serve with grilled filet mignon.
Did you like this recipe?