View in original language
- White rice without washing3 cup
- Broccoli cut into pieces100 g
- Chopped Carrots1 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Water to taste
- In a pan over low heat, add the garlic with two tablespoons of oil and let it brown.
- As soon as the garlic is golden add the white rice, the finely chopped broccoli and the finely chopped carrots and saute for five minutes.
- Then add august salt and water until the rice is covered on low heat once the rice is cooked you can taste good appetite
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Rice with carrot 🥕