View in original language
- White rice without washing3 cup
- Broccoli cut into pieces100 g
- Chopped Carrots1 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Water to taste
- In a pan over low heat, add the garlic with two tablespoons of oil and let it brown.
- As soon as the garlic is golden add the white rice, the finely chopped broccoli and the finely chopped carrots and saute for five minutes.
- Then add august salt and water until the rice is covered on low heat once the rice is cooked you can taste good appetite