Escondidinho of tilapia with sweet potato
In a partnership with@pangeia
View in original language
- Tilapia fillets300 g
- Sweet potato400 g
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Salt/pepper/lemon to taste
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese2 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- grated carrot1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped Garlic1 tablespoon
- Green smell to taste
- Chopped Tomato1 unit(s)
- I cut the tilapia fillets into small pieces and seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon to taste.
- I cooked the potato under pressure for 10 minutes, kneaded it with a fork, added the butter and mixed well.
- In a frying pan with olive oil, I sauteed the garlic, onion and added the fish, grated carrot and chopped tomato, added water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- I used Growpack packaging to assemble the hideaway, they are 100% compostable and very practical. I put a part of the puree, the fish filling and covered it with more puree, covered it with grated cheese and baked it in the airfryer for 10 minutes
- Finished with green smell, this hideaway is delicious.