View in original language
- Eggplant, cut into slices2 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce sachet1 unit(s)
- Grated Mozzarella300 g
- Shredded ham200 g
- Corn1 can(s)
- Wheat flour, egg and breadcrumbs for breading to taste
- Salt to taste
- To coat the eggplants, dip them in wheat flour with a little salt, then in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs. Take it to fry.
- Place the fried eggplants in a refractory, place the green corn and the ham.
- Cover with the sauce and place the mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately