View in original language
- Large eggplant slices | 3 unit(s)
- Parmesan cheese | 100 g
- Mozzarella slices | 300 g
- Sliced Tomatoes | 3 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Ham | 300 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Place the eggplants to fry on both sides.
- On a platter, spread the tomato sauce on the bottom and place the eggplants.
- Then pass the sauce again and make the layers of ham, mozzarella and tomato
- I restarted with the eggplant layers
- When done, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and put in the oven for 25 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?