In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggplant2 unit(s)
- Ground beef400 g
- Mozzarella200 g
- Tomato sauce300 g
- Light cream1 unit(s)
- Pass the eggplant on the mandolin or slice lengthwise.
- Quickly grill the eggplant slices on a grill or skillet greased with olive oil.
- Sauté the ground beef with oil, salt, onion and garlic. Reserve.
- In a refractory, put a part of the tomato sauce, on top put slices of eggplant and cover with more sauce. Add the sautéed ground beef, a little cream and the mozzarella. Go forming layers in this sequence ending with cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° for about 30 minutes. Or until the cheese melts and browns!