View in original language
- Eggplants4 unit(s)
- Ground beef700 g
- Tomato sauce1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese300 g
- Tomato and Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic and green smell1 tablespoon
- Oregano to taste1 teaspoon
- Sauté the ground beef with the seasonings above and finally put the tomato sauce sachet with half a cup of water
- Cut the eggplants into thin slices and lightly brown the skillet with a little oil on both sides.
- Mounting. Put some of the ground beef sauce on the platter and cover with layers of eggplants, one of sauce and one of cheese, alternating one layer of each until the last one is mozzarella cheese. finish with oregano to taste.