View in original language
- Large eggplant1 unit(s)
- Oat flour3 tablespoon
- Extra virgin olive oil1 tablespoon
- Spices to taste
- Cheese to taste
- Grated Parmesan100 g
- Chop the eggplant into small cubes, you can leave the skin on if you like, and roast over low heat until it softens and begins to wilt, about 20 minutes depending on the oven.
- After draining the eggplant liquid, mix the other ingredients. Season with salt, kingdom pepper and cumin.
- Shape the mixture into six pancakes. Here comes the optional cheese to stuff. I used a slice of mozzarella folded over each pair of pancakes to make the cheeseburger.
- In a frying pan with olive oil or butter for about 4 minutes on each side to brown and melt the cheese.