Eggplant and Zucchini Mini Pizza
View in original language
- Eggplant | 1 unit(s)
- Zucchini | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 1/2 cup
- Shredded Chicken | 1 cup
- shredded mozzarella cheese | 1/2 cup
- Oregano | 1 to taste
- Cut the eggplant into slices. Soak in vinegar and salt for 20 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini into slices and sprinkle with salt. Then dry all the eggplant and zucchini slices.
- Place in a greased shape with oil. Place the rounds. Add the tomato sauce. Sprinkle the chicken, cheese and oregano.
- Bake in a medium oven until golden. Mine took 20 minutes. Preparation time is 10 minutes. Serve with whole grape juice.
Did you like this recipe?