View in original language
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Milk powder (skimmed or coconut) | 12 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast | 2 teaspoon
- Salt | to taste
- Beat the eggs well in a bowl.
- Add the powdered milk and yeast, and mix well. If using salt, add it too and mix.
- Form balls of 3 to 4 cm in diameter.
As the dough is sticky, wet your hands with water before shaping the balls to prevent them from sticking.
- Place the balls, 2 fingers apart between them, on a greased baking sheet with butter or olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. They burn easily, keep an eye out.
Did you like this recipe?