Crispy stuffed cheese
View in original language
- Mozzarella cheese (slice) | 1 unit(s)
- Scrambled egg | 1 unit(s)
- Fried curd cheese | 1 unit(s)
- Prepare the filling first.
- If it's scrambled egg, do it as usual. If you want it a little creamy, use butter or sour cream. I prefer dry. If it's the coalho cheese, just fry it and reserve the stuffing.
- Place the mozzarella cheese in the skillet and let it fry until golden. No need to turn. As it releases fat in the process, you don't need to grease the pan. I usually use a Red Silver nonstick skillet and throw some of the fat away depending on the cheese.
- Place the stuffing with the cheese still in the skillet. If it gets complicated, you can remove the cheese and put it on the plate and then fill it. I make it in the skillet because it's easier to fold. Use medium or low heat so it doesn't burn.
- Ready. Just taste with that delicious coffee. Can be done in less time depends on quantity.
Did you like this recipe?