View in original language
- Cooked rice | 1 cup
- Tomatoes, chopped into small cubes | 3 unit(s)
- Green bell pepper, chopped into small cubes | 1 unit(s)
- Pepperoni wedge, cut into small cubes | 2 unit(s)
- Canned corn | 1 can(s)
- Sliced Mozzarella Cheese | 300 g
- Oregano | to taste
- Green Smell | to taste
- Pink Hamalayan Salt | to taste
- grated carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Mix all the ingredients on a platter, put cheese on top and oregano. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C until all the cheese is melted.
- If you like the rice more moist, just add a little oil to the mixture and stir well.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?