Chocolate banana banana cake
View in original language
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Very Ripe Banana1 unit(s)
- Rice flour3/4 cup
- Brown sugar or honey2 tablespoon
- Coconut oil2 tablespoon
- Baking powder1 teaspoon
- Half a bar of semisweet chocolate1/2 unit(s)
- Mash the banana well and mix it with the egg, sugar and oil.
- Add the flour gradually (sifting) sifting the flour makes the cake fluffier
- Finally, mix the yeast
- Pour the dough into a greased form
- Melt the chocolate and pour it over the dough and mix a little.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes and that's it.