chicken in the fridge
View in original language
- Chicken breast | 2 unit(s)
- Butter | 3 tablespoon
- Oregano | 1 teaspoon
- medium chopped onion | 1 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic | 4 unit(s)
- small jar of sun-dried tomatoes, drained of oil and chopped | 1 unit(s)
- Chicken Broth | 1/2 cup
- Fresh cream | 1/2 cup
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 1/3 cup
- Spinach | 1 cup
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of oregano on both sides.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with a little oil from the sun-dried tomatoes over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until browned. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- To make the sauce, add the remaining butter to the same pan. Cook the onion, garlic, ½ teaspoon of oregano and sun-dried tomatoes. Slowly add the chicken stock, fresh cream and Parmesan cheese and mix until smooth while simmering for 2-3 minutes. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach to the mixture and continue cooking until wilted. Add the chicken back to the pan and reheat for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh chopped parsley. Appreciate!
Did you like this recipe?