Chicken croquette with cauliflower
View in original language
- Cooked small Colve flower | 1 unit(s)
- Chicken breast | 150 g
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Salt and seasoning of your choice | to taste
- In a food processor, place all the ingredients and process until a moldable mixture is obtained.
- With your hand make small croquettes (optional: you can fill with mozzarella)
- Bake in the oven or Airfryer at 180°C for 10 minutes depending on your oven and Airfryer.
Did you like this recipe?