View in original language
- Ricotta Cream100 g
- Eggs1 unit(s)
- Xylitol1 tablespoon
- Sicilian lemon juice1 unit(s)
- Xanathan Gum1 coffee spoon
- Sugar-free fruit jelly1 tablespoon
- Beat the ricotta cream, egg, sweetener, lemon juice in a blender or mixer.
- Add the xanthan gum and beat quickly.
- Take it, in a silicone or ceramic form greased with coconut oil to the oven preheated to 160º C, for about 45 minutes or until it starts to brown on top.
- Serve with the melted jelly for 10 seconds in the microwave.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Simple Tomato Sauce
easy tomato sauce
Homemade Tomato Sauce