Cauliflower Rice with Carrots
View in original language
- Medium cauliflower (flores only) | 1 unit(s)
- medium carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped small onion | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed Garlic Clove | 2 unit(s)
- Natural seasonings and salt | 1 to taste
- Olive oil | 1 dessert spoon
- Clean cauliflower and carrots
- Grate the cauliflower and carrots
- In a pan, brown the onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower, carrots, salt and natural seasonings
- Homogenize with the aid of a spoon and cover until the desired consistency. More or less 3 minutes
- Is ready!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like