Cabbage Stew with Multigrain Rice
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Cabbage | 1 unit(s)
- Ground beef | 300 g
- Breadcrumbs | 2 teaspoon
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- Minced Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Multigrain Rice | 150 g
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Season | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 2 unit(s)
- Make the rice according to the instructions on the package, I recommend Biju Multigrain rice
- Sauté the whole cabbage in boiling water that covers all the cabbage
- The leaves will come loose, with the help of culinary tweezers, remove one by one
- Then mix the ground beef with the egg, salt, seasoning and breadcrumbs.
- I used approximately 8 cabbage leaves
- Take each cabbage leaf, open it and put some ground beef
- Close the two ends inwards and roll up the leaves forming a cigar
- After finishing assembling all the rolls, cook them in tomato sauce for 00:25 minutes.
- Serve warm with lemon, pepper if you prefer, along with multigrain rice.
- Delicious and affordable simple meal
Did you like this recipe?