Beef Stroganoff FIT
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Duckling cut into strips300 g
- Chopped Onion1/3 cup
- Minced garlic1 dessert spoon
- Dijon mustard1 teaspoon
- Tomato Extract1 dessert spoon
- Cashew nut milk1 cup
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Green Spice to taste
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- In a very hot pan, grill the meat (seasoning with salt and pepper at the time) in the olive oil gradually so as not to release water.
- Reserve the grilled strips.
- In the same pan, add more oil and brown the onion and garlic.
- Add the tomato paste and a little water. Add salt, mustard, pepper and return the meat to the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add the chestnut milk.
- Let it cook until it starts to thicken, adjust the salt and finish with the green seasoning.
- For a Lowcarb meal, serve it with fake broccoli or cauliflower rice.