Beef stew with cauliflower puree
View in original language
- Cauliflower | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Minced Garlic Clove | 2 unit(s)
- Pinch of salt | 1 unit(s)
- Parsley | to taste
- Ground or dried meat | 500 g
- Cook the cauliflower. After cooking, hit the blender to form the puree.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic and onion in butter.
- Add the puree and mix well, add the salt. Let it bubble for a few minutes and it's done. Reserve.
- Saute the meat to taste.
- After everything is ready, just assemble. 1 layer of puree. 2 layers of meat. 3 layer of puree. You can put cheese on top and go in the oven until golden.
Did you like this recipe?