basic cloud omelet
View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Salt1 to taste
- Coconut oil1 to taste
- Lemon1 unit(s)
- Start by separating the yolks and egg whites
- Beat the egg whites well together with a few drops of lemon 🍋
- With the egg whites ready, grease the skillet with coconut oil
- Place the beaten egg yolks in the skillet over low heat.
- After turning to fry the other side and placing the white in Neve in the middle of the omelet
- Cover the pan and wait for it to brown and the omelet is ready.